Saturday, September 08, 2007

Scare much?

Just had to revive this blog to put up this ad I found.

It's a banner ad for some identity theft protection software. There is a line of people, you mouse over them and a little label pops up saying what mundane activity they did (using their ATM) and what happened when their identity was stolen as a result. The absolute best one was this lady- (click the picture for best results)







I'm not saying that isn't technically possible. But really, you might as well have just said "Got out of bed that morning- HIT IN FACE BY ASTEROID"

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 6:56 PM, Blogger Diana said...

Right! Identity theft is terrible...my mom worked for a year and a half to get it all to go away. People were never caught "any one could have sent it to that apartment...no way to know...blah, blah, blah". I just don't think making people think they're going to die if they use their atm card is a good tactict. Do they want people to sleep at night? Guess not!

Thanks for stopping by my way :) Push up challenge is difficult for me...so I'm doing it uber wuss and then gradually (like when I'm finished with all the weeks of one type) moving up to the other types. It is a way to get me to do the aweful stuff, so I guess it's good :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home