Monday, April 09, 2007

Oh, Derek Geter

I get hits for 'Derek Geter" fairly often. Thats nothing new, I designed it that way as an odd little experiment. However, I was curious what else came up for that search besides my site, so I followed the appropriate link. I noticed one site in particular, which had this preview-

At our last fundraiser, he brought autographed baseballs by Derek Geter, Hedeki Matsui, Jose Posada, Bernie Williams and Joe Torre. ...

I love it. Whoever this guy is, I just imagine him standing outside the fundraiser, talking to some guy on the corner, frantically trying to come up with something to donate.

"Derek Geter? Sure I got him. Hedeki Matsui, Jose Posada, yeah no problem. I also got some balls from Marky Mantle and Joe Dismashio."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home