Monday, April 02, 2007

30 Mar 11:45:04 www.google.ca- my eyeball is bleeding: I'm pretty sure this was not the correct course of action. Though given the Canadian health care system, maybe it was.

28 Mar 20:31:56 www.google.com- defeather pigeons: Chalk up one more thing I'm the Internets leading authority on.

28 Mar 09:59:24 www.google.com-raven symon need to stop having babies with guys and practice on that's so raven: Damn straight. I been saying this for awhile. Stupid "Raven Symone".

29 Mar 23:36:57 www.google.com- mentally handicap chef: Meh.

1 Apr 13:35:50 www.google.com-pocahontas jumps off the cliff photos: You're a bad person.

2 Comments:

At 8:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure I'm the only person on earth who doesn't know who Raven Symon is, but if she's having babies with guys, I don't want to know her.
YF

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger K said...

How do these people find you?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home