Thursday, March 22, 2007

Why am I so paranoid?

I stopped by the store today because I was out of toothpaste. After I picked it up, I was looking at the toothbrushes, and it occurred to me that mine could use replacing. So I grabbed one too. Then, as I'm leaving the aisle, I spot bottles of mouth was and I figure I might as well grab one of those while I'm there.
But after I pick it up I get this mental image in my head, where I go up to the register to pay, and the cashier looks at my stuff and says "Oh, someone must have told you that you have bad breath."

I put the mouthwash back, and paid for my stuff without ever opening my mouth.

2 Comments:

At 9:46 AM, Blogger K said...

That's like going to buy some condoms and making sure you get some really generic stuff, like toothpaste and a 2-litre of diet coke to go with it just so you don't look like a perv.

 
At 4:32 AM, Blogger anapunyeblog said...

im going to say 'it doesnt matter what oyher people say or think' but that doesnt stop us to think what other people think, right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home