Sunday, March 25, 2007

Seeing as how nothing remotely interesting has happened to me in the last two weeks, let's take a look at that old fallback, keywords.

25 Mar 09:50:33 www.google.com what are the names of the trains in big thunder mountain The odd thing about this is, if you search for it the answers are right there in front of your face. The very first page that comes up is a Thunder Mountain FAQ that advertises listing the names of the trains. You actually have to go quite a ways to get here. That's some real dedication to learning about Thunder Mountain.

24 Mar 08:32:43 www.google.com cersei lesbian sex Oh yeah. This is obviously a result of me panning the juvenile and pointless lesbian sex scene when I reviewed a Feast For Crows. I was going to say "Sorry you won't find any explicit fan art renditions of that here" but then it occurred to me there probably are some out there somewhere.

24 Mar 02:24:24 www.google.com.au torii the baseballer Oh, those charming Aussies!

24 Mar 13:06:21 www.google.fr extract music from oh my darling clementine No, I'm just as confused as you are.

2 Comments:

At 3:36 PM, Blogger Jen said...

"baseballer"? That's the most adorable thing I've ever heard. I got this one the other day: feels like there something stuck in my asshole

Sometimes people scare me.

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger K said...

Um, excuse me! Something very interesting HAS happened to you in the last two weeks - you met me! =) LOL well I mean we kinda talked before but now we talk on AIM! I'm so silly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home