Saturday, March 10, 2007

The worst song on the radio today

At work we usually listen to one of those excerable "Mix" stations that play Adult Contemporary, or whatever its called. Carrie Underwood and Nickelback basically.
I could probably tolerate if it wasn't for that Hinder song "Lips of an Angel". Now, by itself this isn't the worst song ever. It's almost tolerable even. But the fact that it is played every fifteen minutes on every station makes it utterly loathsome. Even gets played on the damned country stations, because there's a damned country version of it.
The worst part about it is every time it comes on, one of the student workers who's about will invariably squeal "Ohhh, I LOVE this song!!" Argh. Damnit bitch, why are you getting excited by a song you could easily hear thirty times a day, and in fact probably do?

Also, what's up with that Carrie Underwood song about (I think) four-wheel drive, headlights and cheating? Those are literally the only three words I can understand in that song.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 2:50 PM, Blogger K said...

That stupid effing song is playing right now. A few weeks ago I posted about it, mentioning that I was going to write Hinder a letter about their stupid effing song. I have never hated a song so much.

Carrie Underwood's "Before He Cheats" on the other hand is quite good. You should come to Ohio and hear me sing it at karaoke sometime, cuz I pretty much rule.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home