Sunday, February 25, 2007

A little experiment

Jen's experience with hordes of misinformed people coming to her site searching for information on "Raven Symone" has given me a passing idea. I'm curious if I can lure confused/ignorant/creepy people to my site by planting certain search terms here.

Please bear with me, I'll let you know how it goes.

Pictures of Angeleena Jolee nude

can eating dish soap make you pregnant?

I farted on my turtle

brad pit naked pictures butt

my turtle smells funny

how many stamps does it take to mail a letter to rusia?

rushin mail order brides

hysteria fanfiction

cameron deez is pregnant?

how far is it safe to throw a turtle

does derek geter use steroids

where to buy stareoids

raven symone fanfiction here

(Maybe that last one will draw some of the weirdos away from you.)

3 Comments:

At 11:04 AM, Blogger K said...

Hahahaha! What's w/you and turtles, yo? "How far is it safe to throw a turtle" made me crack up out loud and I got a weird look from the guy walking past my office...

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger Jen said...

I hope this works for you. Actually, no I don't. Because if it does you're going to be getting some real freaks coming to your blog.

You're pretty brave though. I'm too scared to use the word "fanfic" on my blog.

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger Al said...

damn. I KNEW it was something in the dishsoap.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home