Saturday, March 10, 2007

300

Caught the midnight showing 11:59 pm Thursday, 12:01 am friday, or whenever the hell it started.

In any case I demand you see this movie. Right now. Run to the theater. Better yet, drive. And speed. If your'e not 17 use a fake ID. No wait, don't I don't want to have to put up with annoying kids while I'm getting my Spartan-on-Persian violence fix. But get someone to buy you cigarettes, because smoking is cool.

Oh, and don't say "I'll see it when it comes out on video." That doesn't work with this movie. It needs to be seen in a movie theater, as large of one as possible, preferably with a sound system that costs more than the GDP of a large, Midwestern town. It will not be the same on your lame ass TV. It sure would suck on my lame ass TV.

Damn my TV sucks, I need a new one.

1 Comments:

At 1:03 PM, Blogger Al said...

oooo, I can't wait!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home