Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Oh, why not?

I guess I could take a hack at this again. On a whim I was just checking my stats for this page, and was surprised to see I am still getting a fair number of visitors. Especially from India. Hmm.

So, suffice to say,my future has changed considerably. And we'll leave it at that.

Let's see if we had any good keywords from the statcounter log shall we?

Eh, not really....

Funny Chef Names- Well, I once had a chef I sometimes called Cheffy Cheffington. Does that count?

how does posture affect chefs- Personally, I'm too damned tall for this business. I have to hunch over to do anything, resulting in a lot of back pain during long days. So....use good posture if you are a chef.

baseball players go off to wwii- Yes....they did.

Harold Dieterle gay (x4)- No. Still, no.

Is a lot of fan baby chef- No, not many fan baby chef.

Ohhh, I'm so glad I came back.

1 Comments:

At 10:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back!

And just in time for Top Chef 2.

Looks like they've got more Chefs this time around - they might be going for a full 16 episodes. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home