Thursday, July 20, 2006

On Second Thought...

I ain't doing any more Hells Kitchen recaps. Sorry, but I'm just not enthused to do it this season. I still like the show but not nearly as much as last season. All of the women are horrendously irritating, to the point I am wishing all of them are booted in succession, preferably with as much humiliation as possible. Ramsay just seems to be yelling to no real purpose, other than yelling has simply been established as his thing. The remaining guys are somewhat better but does anyone see either Keith or Garret as executive chef at a Las Vegas hotel? Keith is pretty amusing if you just assume he is simply being ironic in his behaviour. In fact, it makes him pretty damned hilarious. I will continue to comment upon the show, but that is all. Sorry.

3 Comments:

At 10:19 PM, Blogger Jen said...

You're a f*cking donkey.

 
At 9:00 AM, Blogger K said...

This makes me kinda sad.

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger Chad said...

Ramsey does seem to be over the top this season, doesn't he? It looks a little too scripted for reality TV.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home