Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Ben Day is coming

When I was engaged, it seemed like my wedding day would never get here. Now that I'm not, I just want the day to come and be gone.
I understand that my ex is going to go on a mini-vacation with some friends, and she's advised me to try something similar. I do have some standing offers from friends to party with them. I think I will be going in a different direction.
I've decided to basically lock myself in my bedroom and play video games all day. Hey, I don't know how I am going to feel on that day, and I may not want to be having fun. And I don't want to be a downer for anyone. So I will be killing my brain for the day, without the use of alcohol. Hey, it's my plan. I call it Ben Day.
Anyone needing to get in touch with me on that day, use my cell phone. I intend to unplug my house phone.
Happier updates later, hopefully.

1 Comments:

At 12:23 PM, Blogger Jen said...

I have some video games you can borrow.

But now to the important stuff: Can you passon to shyestviolet that her fricken blog won't let me post on it any more even though I got a stupid google account?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home