Saturday, October 28, 2006

Why Can't Ben Excersise?

I recently became inspired to try and get back in shape, after noticing I would get fatigued while walking and talking at the same time. A problem, this was.
The solution, I figured was the old treadmill in my room. Surely this would do!

1st time I use the treadmill- Can't figure out how to turn it on. Become discouraged, quit.

2nd time- Shown how to turn on treadmill. Unbeknownst to me, the tread has become very loose. I only learn this after the impact of my feet causes the tread to stop completely, hurtling me into the handlebars.

4th time- I've learned how to tighten the tread! I'm feeling better, and may have even lost weight! Too bad the vibrations from my footsteps cause my alarm clock to fall from my bedstand onto the tread, and collide violently with my foot.

5th time (Last night)- Everything is going great! I can jog a mile without feeling like I'm dying! Oh no! The power just went out in my bedroom only. Hello again Mr. Handlebars!

I am feeling better these days though. Various treadmill related injuries aside.

1 Comments:

At 11:10 AM, Blogger Jen said...

Lupe breaks his jaw while exercising. Luckily he suffers no permenant injuries. Lupe's sister laughs her ass off.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home