Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Blogging

I kind of forgot, but one of the reasons I stopped blogging was I could no longer even pretend I had anything remotely interesting to say.

So I'm not really sure what I should be talking about anymore. "Dear Blogger- I'm not getting married anymore and amy very sad. Will write more later."

Somehow I don't think that will suppport my whopping 100 hits a day I average.

On one note, after the Twins phenomonal regular season run, it's a little sad that I am taking only one positive memory away from the postseason. It comes in the form of a comment I made while a Tigers fan I know online was gloating about their pennant win.

"And if the Tigers had just done their job and lost to the Yankees, Corey Lidle would still be alive. How good do you feel about it now?"

Burn, Person In Michigan I've Never Actually Met! BURN!

1 Comments:

At 9:41 PM, Blogger Whitney said...

I don't have anything interesting to say either but that doesn't stop me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home