Thursday, July 13, 2006

No Recap

Never mind, I dont wanna do it this week. What? You want bloated, 15 page tv recaps, go to Television Without Pity. I've been so damned busy at work lately cranking out two 175 person banquets a day, and I don't feel like spending my one day off typing up a tv show.
Anyways, Rachel has a terrible dinner service and despite a relatively positive pep talk from chef, gets sent home. Also, Chef shares a tender 'do you know how good you could be?' moment with Keith. I would probably mock it if not for the fact that I would gladly kill another human being if that would get Gordon Ramsay to say something like that to me.
I have like, 19 different great things to write about, if I can ever find the time.

3 Comments:

At 8:36 AM, Blogger Jen said...

Boo to the no recap deal! And TWoP doesn't do Top Chef.

 
At 8:37 AM, Blogger Jen said...

I mean Hell's Kitchen.

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger Jen said...

I guess they just added Top Chef. But still no Hell's Kitchen. I'll continue to update you as the situation progresses.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home