Friday, June 30, 2006

Friday

I do have something pretty cool in the pipeline, but for now I don't relly have anything interesting to talk about, or any time to do Simpsons stuff. So heres some more keyword amusement.

Harold Dieterle Is A Sous Chef Not A Top Chef- Oh, burn!

I'm Chip! I'm Dale! We're just a couple of crazy rascals out to have some fun!"- !!!

Hells Kitchen Jacuzzi Video Heather- I get a lot of variations on this one. I can only assume people are looking for that .5 second long clip of Heather shaking her butt in the Jacuzzi. On Hells Kitchen. I don't have it.

Why Was Garrett From Hells Kitchen In Prison- I'm guessing you want the answer to be something like "for being so hot". But it's probably for dealing meth. I'm just saying is all.

Gwen had a really good one to but I'll let her tell it.

Oh and I meant to mention, Gwen and I have changed our honeymoon plans to California. So if anyone has any suggestions, feel free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home