Wednesday, May 17, 2006

10 Things You Didn't Know About Harold Dieterle

All information comes from BravoTV.com and other such respectable sites.

1. Harold once won an award for Last Name That Makes A Good Beginning For Tuneless, Timekilling Singing. "Dieter-lee-dee-dee-duh-dum-dee-dee..."

2. Harold was born in a log cabin he built himself. No, wait. After being born he played with Lincoln Logs and built a cabin. Thats what I meant.

3. Harold often dazzles viewers with his "mediocrity" and "stunning averageness".

4. Harold is better than every other competitor at leaning against the wall with his arms crossed.

5. Harold doesn't sleep. He waits. No wait, that's Chuck Norris damnit.

6. Harold, like every other damned person on this damned show comes from New York or LA or maybe Vegas. No one really cares which.

7. Harold probably isn't really gay after all, but why the hell else would he hang out with Steven. I mean seriously what the hell.

8. Now that I think of it, the only two contestants I know are gay ar Dave and Tiffani. Thats far too few for a Bravo show. Let's say Harold, Stephen, the bald judge and Billy Joels wife are all gay too.

9. Harold is not interesting enough to warrant 10 facts about him.

3 Comments:

At 10:47 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Fast Fact: Top Chef manages to somehow blow and suck at the same time. Getting rid of Dave and keeping Tiffany? Foul, foul I say!

 
At 12:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who told you that you could use words like blow and suck?
YF

 
At 5:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to admit - I searched google for Harold Dieterle. He is so hot. i got sucked in to the marathon of Top Chef yesterday on Bravo, and found myself hooked on Harold and the show. He is nerdy hot. i was laughing as i read all of these posts, evidently I need to join the club of Harold lovers. Thanks for entertaining me. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home