Wednesday, May 10, 2006

You know....

I generally never use TV and movie catchphrases. Except for a couple of very general Simpsons quotes that aren't even inherently identifiable with the show, it's something I just really try to avoid. It's not just that it's lazy as far a sense of humor goes, I find it irritating as hell too. The Chappelle Show was probably funny at some point before stupid people felt the need to scream 'Whaaatt?!? Okayyyy!!" back and forth to eachother over crowded rooms. Come on people, is it really that hard to think up something not ripped directly from your TV screen?

But.....I've thought about it alot lately, and I really just don't say "Whatevah! Whatevah! I'll do what I want! It's mah sexy body!" nearly enough in daily conversation.

I need to change that.

2 Comments:

At 2:59 PM, Blogger Jen said...

I say "Whatever! I do what I want!" all the time. Only I like to end it with "I run with nine gangs. And we only commit hate crimes! I do what I want!"

If you don't believe me just ask Becky.

I've talked to Jesse about the baseball thingy. He's confused by it and thinks it sounds overwhelming.

 
At 12:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"You are the weakest link, Goodbye."
I like that one... "It so fresh."

Did i just quote a show, quoting a show? Just thought I would say hi Score. Look me up on Myspace.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home