Thursday, December 22, 2005

Pre-Christmas

-Many people are hard to buy presents for. Why can't everyone be easy to buy for, like me?

-Jen: I'll bring my notebook along when I come for Christmas if you want to see it. Writing at the library keeps me from having the time to do any book stuff.

-Has anyone seen: King Kong, Narnia, or Walk the Line. Those are all movies I kinda want to see, wondering what real people think of them. (No I don't have any friends in Rochester)

-An Aldis just opened up here in town. I'm intrigued but wary. Most of me wants to pay 79 cents for a pound of ground turkey. Some little naggling part says it isn't a good idea.

-Gwen is gone to Illinois for Christmas. So I'm home alone with Belmont for the next several days. Sigh.

-Now that I've sat down at the computer, it occurs to me how little I have on my mind right now. Weird.

1 Comments:

At 4:50 PM, Blogger W.B. Picklesworth said...

Re: Aldis. I don't know if I'd trust it from the butcher section, but I bought frozen meat there and it was fine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home