Friday, December 16, 2005

Hey.....it's me

Yeah, yeah, it's been awhile. So?

-Another piece of wedding progress! The cake is all picked out. Its going to be quite the surprise. We also talked to a couple of photographers, but aren't really close to a decision on that front.

-When it comes to shoveling snow, Gwen and I agree: We have the longest driveway in the world.

-Luis Castillo to the Twins from the Marlins? Apparently Ron Gardenhire is "excited" by the move. He's not the only one. Slick fielding, slap-hitting speedy middle infielder Luis Rivas was quoted as saying " A slick fielding, slap-hitting speedy middle infielder is just what this team needs to put it's self over the top. If there was one ingredient that prevented us from making the playoffs last year, it was a slick fielding slap-hitting speedy middle infielder." Rivas then added "Hey, do I still play for this team?"

-Blalock? I would be downright giddy if the Twins actually got him somehow. I'm not exactly holding my breath. Especially since at best, I can hold my breath for two minutes, and the Twins usually need a month to work out a deal for a lifetime .220 hitter. What they need to do is sign Frank Thomas. Why the hell not?

UPDATE: I guess I almost could have held my breath for an answer to that. I just checked and they've signed Tony freakin' Batista....from Japan...to play third base. Well, that was a nice fantasy while it lasted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home