Wednesday, August 10, 2005

On the gun buying issue, I don't know. Gwen already laid down a now "no hanguns in the house" policy. Too 'gangsterish'. Well, I'm certainly not going to defend my house with a hunting rifle. That would just be silly. Maybe a shotgun? I could make it a sawed off!
Maybe I don't need one though. Last night I was trying to go to bed, and its so dark in our house at night, I walked into the bedroom door which was mostly closed. Belmont flew off the bed and started barking like crazy, before he realized it was me. Maybe he would be enough to ward off intruders?
Eh. Maybe I should get a gun.

2 Comments:

At 7:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you could just get a nice bebe gun and aim for the eyes and you would blind him rather than kill him. I dont want you going to jail.

 
At 7:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh that was posted by Gwen...sorry I forget to sign

 

Post a Comment

<< Home