Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Should be major new for you all soon, but for now it's a little slow. I am pretty stoked that the new season of the Sopranos is out on DVD at Hollywood. That should eat up some of my freetime now.

Gwen got really freaked out last night while letting Belmont outside around midnight. She was standing on the deck and someone ran through our side yard. Turns out it was a kid from next door, but she was kinda spooked. I've offered to buy a gun, she doesn't seem thrilled with the idea of me possibly shooting children. Hmm.

2 Comments:

At 11:12 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Ben
I just heard that Hell's Kitchen will be back next season.
Don't buy a gun. Guns are bad mmmmm-kay?

 
At 11:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Guns don't kill people. People kill.....guns......no, wait. People with guns...no...
Guns are our friends. Yeah, that's it.
YF

 

Post a Comment

<< Home