Sunday, July 17, 2005

Is Louie Anderson more famous than Mike Nelson?

I ask because if so, than Louie Anderson will supplant Mike as the most famous person I have ever met.
He did a show at Treasure Island this weekend and beforehand came in to eat at Tradewinds. All th other cooks rushed out to shake hands with him and offer to bring him stuff (really). I didn't go over. I figured I would say something dumb like "Louie Anderson! I'm a big fan of yours!" When really, I can't even think of one thing I've ever seen him in. Wasn't he host of Hollywood Squares? Well, I've never seen that either.
So.

2 Comments:

At 11:25 AM, Blogger Jen said...

Didn't Louie Andererson do the voice of the guy at that batting machine at Disney World (or someplace) that you and Dad visited?

 
At 11:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have no idea who Louie Anderson is or what he does. But, I am very impressed that you almost got close enough to him to sort of be able to say that you might have been able to meet him but didn't.
YF

 

Post a Comment

<< Home