Sunday, May 29, 2005

Well, the Twins were doing pretty well there for awhile till they ran into the Roy Halladay buzzsaw. I was pretty sure, after last season, that Halladay was going to be the next Pat Hentgen, winning a Cy Young award for the Blue Jays, then never being any good again but no. Looks like he's 8-2 on the year. Mays pitched pretty well, but when your opponent dosen't give up any runs, it's kinda hard to get the W.
Shannon Stewart has 8 home runs already this season, after hitting 11 last year. JUICE!

1 Comments:

At 11:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ben 2 things
1) The twins are still going to be the central div. champs and if they get their act together, could make it to the World Series...maybe I'm a homer....OK I am
2) I saw the Star Wars movie tonight...I thought the story was good and agree that each time Padmae came on the screen...well, it wasn't the best. I do think the movie did a great job depicting the shift of aniken to the dark side and how he was brainwashed, and how he then attempted to do the same to padmae. Good action, good Special effects, and even though, like Titanic, you knew what was going to happen, it was still a good movie. I give it a 3.5 out of 5 (Would have been a 4 if Natalie didn't mail in her performance)

Jesse

 

Post a Comment

<< Home