Saturday, May 28, 2005

I should be a vegetarian

At least thats how I feel after getting off work tonight. If you ever needed an effective argument for vegetariansim, try cleaning a bunch of hot, greasy blood out of an Altosham. Gluggh. I don't even want to look at meat for a weak. Ha ha, I'll be back to eating bacon and pot roast tomorrow.

----An Altsoham is that big, heated metal cabinet you keep food in. Or I keep food in. In a commercial kitchen. Someone didn't put a tray in one of them that was filled with prime ribs and they dripped fat and blood all over the place. And I had to clean it.---

P.S. Before you ask, Dad- The prime ribs dripped blood and grease all over the place. Not the person who didn't put tha tray in.

God, I can't end this post.

1 Comments:

At 9:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My only comment is that I don't really like the word "Altosham". I want you to start calling it "That hot thing over there".
YF

 

Post a Comment

<< Home