Saturday, April 09, 2005

Saturday

Criscrossed all over town with Gwen today. Looked at some houses. One was really nice, almost exactly what we're looking for. We saw Sin City at the movies. Holy buckets of blood. Hands down the most violent, goriest movie I've ever seen. And thats saying something. I kinda liked it though. Gwen, less so.
Got an appointment to meet with the chef at the Kahler on Tuesday. Might pick up a part time job there a couple mornings a week. The extra cash would be nice, and I can get my foot in the door too. We'll see.

4 Comments:

At 11:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That look that Elijah Wood has on his face when he is propped up against the tree? *shudder* That image is never going to leave my mind. Actually that whole scene will probably haunt me forever.
~Becky

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger Ben said...

Oh, is THAT who Elijah Wood played? I was wondering. Yeah, that kid was pretty cool. You know.

 
At 4:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A much delayed welcome back to you Ben. It's nice to have you back. Even though I haven't actually seen you yet. Good luck with the whole job/house thingy.
Beany

 
At 9:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must say that I thought sin city was awful I actually left the movie for leasurly chat with the popcorn attendants. I cant wait for hillary duff, linsey lohan or the olsons to come out with a movie so I can get Ben back for this one.
-Gwen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home