Friday, April 01, 2005

Like Joe Cocker said...

Lonely days are gone...I'm comin' home.

I basically have two job offers waiting for me. So I've talked about it with Gwen, and after a lot of thought conisderation about the near future...I've decided to come home. My tentative plans right now are to leave Monday morning. I've got to take care of some stuff, say goodbye to my friends etc. I just got back from work where I said goodbye to everyone (almos everyone...Kieu wasn't working and I will be most put out if I don't get a picture with her) and got pictures with them.
I'll post more about this later, including my thoughts on leaving and details about cutting my program short. I'm sure you will all have a lot of questions and I'll try to answer them soon.
Take care.

5 Comments:

At 9:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

!
YF

 
At 8:38 AM, Anonymous Health Yatra said...

That is great to hear, thank you for reading!

 
At 4:25 AM, Anonymous Dr. Naresh Trehan said...

That was a VERY interesting one! Seriously interesting.

 
At 3:01 AM, Anonymous Health and wellness Blog india said...

Thanks for sharing that. It was fun reading it. :-)

 
At 5:49 AM, Anonymous Dr. Divya Chowdhry said...

Thank you, that was just an awesome post!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

That Baseball Thing


This Space Left Blank :(

MOB Rules
Minnesota Organization of Bloggers
Baseball Thingy

Powered by Blogger

<