Saturday, April 02, 2005

Where to start?

Why am I leaving?
I feel like I've sort of hit the upper threshold of what I can learn here. Plus I've basically got a couple job offers back home, so I felt it would be easier to finalize things in Minnesota.

Did I have to leave right now?
Well, no. But why not? I miss Gwen, I can sort out my job situation and get on with my life.

Anything you regret not doing?
Well, I won't get to see the cast preview for Soarin, which was just next week. But I really wasn't willing to stick around for a ride at this point. I haven't seen the new iasw yet, but I MIGHT see it Sunday anyway. I really wanted to see a Twins spring training game, but that didn't work out. Also, and I guess this is the one thing I will never get a chance to do again, I never saw the Utilidors. Oh well. I heard they're just like normal hallways.

Ok, gotta go get stuff done.

1 Comments:

At 9:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry about it. Soarin will always be there. Without TTT, what would be the point of going to a Twins game? As for the Utilidors, they're a myth.
If you've done what you went there to do, then it's time to close the book.
But, let's talk about what really matters. Round three of Disney Villain March Madness is up. Since you have nothing else going on right now, you might check it out.
YF

 

Post a Comment

<< Home