Monday, April 18, 2005

So...Shan-Yu

I know I hyped this guy early, and when I did my old list of top villains he was pretty high up...but I'm still kinda surprised. He obviously should have had no problem getting to the quarterfinals seeing as how he was up against someone no one knows and someone else no one remembers. But from there he had to beat Ursula (!!) then Frollo. Really, Ursula? I know not all of you are feeling the Frollolove but I thought for sure she would be the one to go all the way. Well, I guess Shan Yu does have his own bird, cool looking sword and army, so he's got the best accessories.
On the other side I don't have a whole lot to say. I don't know how Hades got past Jafar so easily. It looks like the whole right side was weaker really. Hades had no problem getting to the finals but when he did he got skewered by Shan Yu. Interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

That Baseball Thing


This Space Left Blank :(

MOB Rules
Minnesota Organization of Bloggers
Baseball Thingy

Powered by Blogger

<