Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Rockin the fryer

I was on fryer station by myself last night.. and aced it. Probably took in 150 orders and didnt mess up one. And for those of you who know me, and my haphazard memory, thats pretty good. And if you don't know me, why are you reading this?

I'll have to try and plan that hunt sometime after spring break then. Does anyone have one of those guide books that has achart of weekly guest traffic patterns? I know I've seen them.
And yeah, Jamie lent me her HM book. So some time I'll block out two off days, fill up my car with gas, and try and hit all the locations, and get pictures of them too. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

That Baseball Thing


This Space Left Blank :(

MOB Rules
Minnesota Organization of Bloggers
Baseball Thingy

Powered by Blogger

<