Monday, February 07, 2005

Culinary school stuff

Since I had a request for more Chappy stories, I wanted to point out that he and I worked on sauces on Thursday. I didn't ention it here before since I was so worried about Belmont. Chappys a great guy, he really knows his stuff and he's easy to learn from. We also discussed my resume. He's going to help me with that too.
I'm going in early to work with Derick today. He's one rung below Chappy, basically he has the job I want to hold when I get done. Sorry, he does'nt have a name like grizzled 1840's trail hand. I guess you could say, ha ha, Derick, what is he, a piece of oil drilling equipment?

5 Comments:

At 9:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And yet, you aspire to be just like Derick...
Your father

 
At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I meant to comment earlier on your Hidden Mickey findings, but I'm a little slow. I'm very impressed...and jealous. Searching out HMs is how I would be spending a lot of my time if I was in your position. I think your real quest should be to figure out a way to create a HM of your own before you leave. Come-on, that would be fun. It could be something that maybe no one else would ever find, but you could tell friends and family where to locate it. Maybe when nobody is watching, you could carve one in the Wald Disney statue in the middle of the hub at MK......or something like that... You don't mind getting fired, do you?
Your Father

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger Ben said...

Incidentaly the Walt Disney statue at MK is currently closed off for refurbishment for the big celebration junk coming up. A couple just got busted for... you know.. in there.

 
At 4:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What? Carving their own hidden Mickey? That's all I can think that you might mean.
Jen

 
At 8:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jenny,
I never heard that referred to as "carving a Hidden Mickey" before. Guess I'm out of touch.
Your Father

 

Post a Comment

<< Home