Monday, February 14, 2005

Whoops

Sorry, no post yeasterday. Couldn't get to a computer.

Sadly, the hidden mickey hunt didn't go off. Jamie wussed out at the last minute claiming fatigue. I didn't really feel like doing it by myself. Anyway the parks are crowded for some reason right now. I'm trying to fiugre out if they will be slow one more time before I leave. I want to do a massive WDW hunt by myself sometime. Maybe next time I have two days off in a row.
Alright, gotta get back to revising my cover letter.

1 Comments:

At 12:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They say things slow down quite a bit between spring break and the start of the summer rush. A serious HM hunt would be too cool. Do you have a book, or are you just roughing it?
Your Father

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

That Baseball Thing


This Space Left Blank :(

MOB Rules
Minnesota Organization of Bloggers
Baseball Thingy

Powered by Blogger

<