Saturday, February 12, 2005

Scavenger hunting

Me and my friend Jamie are hitting MGM for a Hidden Mickey hunt tonight. I'll let you know how it goes.

Speaking of hunts, you may have noticed that Disney never lets any, and I mean ANY, anniversary go unamrked. Well this month marks the ten year anniversary of the formation of the imagineering team that created Animal Kingdom. Don't know if there is any official guest stuff going on, but cast members can participate in this sorta scavenger hunt thing, and if you find everything (or go on all the rides I think) you get a cast exclusive pin. So, I'm gonna try and get it.

1 Comments:

At 9:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That does it! I'm moving to Orlando. I will need more information on how the scavenger hunt went.
Your Father

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

That Baseball Thing


This Space Left Blank :(

MOB Rules
Minnesota Organization of Bloggers
Baseball Thingy

Powered by Blogger

<