Saturday, January 15, 2005

Feeling better

Still hav something of a cough but the fever seems to be gone. I ran some errands and what not earlier in the day. I'm prolly gonna watch football for awhile, then go to this party later tonight.
Met up with Pete last night for a few beers. He's getting hitched in October. I'll be one of his grooms men. The weather here has been kinda lousy with thunderstorms last night. Too bad for his golf outing.
Belmont (Me and Gwens Bulldog) was pretty sick recently. Apparently he got into his food bag and ate between 15-20 pounds of it. He was really sick for a few days but Gwen says he seems fine now.
I thought about going to MGM today, but nah. I don't know, it might have been busy.

1 Comments:

At 6:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ben,
You didn't go because it "might have been busy"? Gah. I see you didn't spend your time answering my email instead though. Glad you're feeling better!
Jen
ps Your dog is weird.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home