Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Hey there

Ok, I been kinda busy. The online US Government simulation I play in was going through an election cycle. And unfortunately I lost my race as Republican Governor of Texas. The upshot is it was a huge drain on my time, and I can get back to my beloved crappy cartoons.

So, here goes with a keyword search I'm pretty sure this site failed to fullfill.

28 Jan 12:55:29 www.google.com - movie about a kid who invents a bike that jumps at the push of a button

Actually, the funniest thing about this cartoon was the fact that I had to do a google image search for "bike" to remember what one looks like. You can see it helped.

3 Comments:

At 9:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good one.
YF

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger Publius said...

Aida <3 Fiorelli

Good run, buttercup.

Bring on the cartoons!

 
At 12:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ben that is so awesome

 

Post a Comment

<< Home