Monday, March 27, 2006

Congratulate Me!

Today marks, get this, one full month without eating bacon. Really. And if you know much about me, you know this is huge. The crazy thing is, it wasn't quite as hard as I thought it would be. When I'm working with bacon in the kitchen it can be a little hard to not grab a stray piece and stuff it in my mouth, but I think I've done pretty well. I didn't really set a goal for this, I just decided to cut back on fatty foods and next thing I knew, no bacon for a week. So I just made a concious effort and stretched it out to two weeks, then three and now a month. Ok, really, this is a big deal for me and totally improbable. I dont know which is more unlikely, this or the fact that I was able to quit cracking my knuckles. Man, I should take up smoking so I can quit that too!

3 Comments:

At 11:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't remember when I last felt this proud.
YF

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Jen said...

I'm not even on page 300 of AFFC yet. Every time I start to get into it a little bit I get intterupted by 3 pages or so of descriptions of the family and friends of whatever random character the chapter is about. Frustrating!

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger Bike Bubba said...

Congratulations--Lent or diet, or a bit of both?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home