Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Five Parks

Ok, if I could visit any five major league parks, they would be...

Dodgers Stadium- If I got there before the thrid inning I could sit wherever I want!

Minute Maid Park (Houston)- They have that train, and someone might trip on the hill in center field.

Camden Yards- Well, its the ballpark that started the whole retro craze. Supposed to be good food too.

PetCo Park (San Diego) Supposed to be the prettiest of the new parks.

Busch Stadium- Well, its the Cardinals and all.

Not on my list- Yankee Stadium (Why would I want to deal with Yankees fans) Fenway APrk (The place is a dump, plus you have to pee in those stupid troughs) Tropicana Field (Well, at least I would have plenty of elbow room)

I guess thats it. I know, YF, you might be surprised by my choices.

1 Comments:

At 7:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really thought you would go more with the historic parks, but then, well, I guess I didn't know about the troughs.
YF

 

Post a Comment

<< Home