Thursday, August 25, 2005

DoctorB!

Had my first visit with my new doctor today. Now that I've got health insurance again I can do that kind of thing.
About the only thing of note is that I weigh 235 pounds. So I think I've gained about ten pounds since I came back from Florida.
Otherwise, I'm sure Gwen will be glad to know those moles on my back are nothing.

Oh yeah. My computer is just fine and yes, I put my office chair together awhile ago. You probably just didn't know Gwen, since I haven't thrown out the box.

1 Comments:

At 2:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh yes silly me that annoying box in the middle of the room fooled me. Of course its empty any sensible person should have known that. Empty boxes belong in the middle of rooms for weeks on end. :P
-Me (Gwen)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home