Sunday, July 31, 2005

I'm writing!

So, for those of you who didn't know, I am an aspiring author. Aspiring as in, maybe someday fifteen years from now I'll get my first book published. It's a long term life goal. I'm attempting to begin to protozoan beginnings of a fantasy series. I'm not actually writing the book right now. I know the general theme of where I want go, I just don't know how to connect everything yet. So I have this nice little notebook that Jen got me for Christmas, and I am writing chapter by chapter synopisissessis. I'm up to chapter 16 now. I was just thinking, would anyone be interested if I talked about it a little from time to time? Let you know how things stand? Just an idea.

7 Comments:

At 2:23 PM, Blogger Jen said...

I would like to hear about how your book is coming! I would also like to hear how your ice cream is comeing along.

 
At 5:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It would be great to hear about your book. Fantasy like sci-fi or fantasy like Dungeons and Dragons? Not that I know much about either.
As for the wallpaper, is there a stage in your life where that seems like a good idea? I know in our first house, we wallpapered all over. After tearing it all down many years later, I thought never again. At least, never a whole room again. One wall, maybe.
The nice thing is, it really changes a room to have wallpaper down and the room repainted. Have you taken before and after pictures? We didn't much in our house and I wish we had.
Beany

 
At 1:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, I think a book about wallpaper would be a great idea. And eating ice cream while reading it would make it even better.
YF

 
At 11:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes on the book, dont reply often but am reading it. GR

 
At 11:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes on the book, dont reply often but am reading it. GR

 
At 11:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes on the book, dont reply often but am reading it. GR

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger Jen said...

I think Grandma is reading your blog too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home