Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Off today

Well, its my day off. I'm going to work on my resume for awhile, then I'm meeting my friend Jamie at MK. (We use acronyms all the time when writing here, just not as much while actually talking)
Oh god, my room mate is watching Montel and some "psychic" is on. All these people are asking questions and they all go like this-
"Is my dad still alive?"
"No."
"Okay, next question please.."
"Will my financial situation ever change?"
"Yeah."

Wow, how does she manage to do that???

2 Comments:

At 1:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ben, this is your father.
I knew you were going to post that.

 
At 8:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ben, Jesse here...

...speaking on financial changes....interested in making a change in your finances and playing fantasy baseball again this year? We are looking to have 10 people again and the league will have a few changes (number of pickups per week or fees for transactions to limit picking up 4 pitchers a day) - let me know what you think

Also, my money is on NE beating PHI in the SB

Later

 

Post a Comment

<< Home