Friday, January 21, 2005

Its a snooze

Sorry about how little I've been writing lately. I've been feeling more run down than usual, and bills have got me all stressed. I always think of things to write about when I'm at work, or whatever, but when I get down in front of the actual computer I blank out.
I've also been wasting alot of my free time lately playing GTA: San Andreas. Sue me, its fun.

The weather is just great today, about 76 and sunny. If I didn't work today I'd definitly be going to a park. Maybe Animal Kingdom. I need to start replenishing my stock of pictures.

Ok, I gotta go turn in my costumes and get new ones. And eat lunch. And then go to work. Wow, exciting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

That Baseball Thing


This Space Left Blank :(

MOB Rules
Minnesota Organization of Bloggers
Baseball Thingy

Powered by Blogger

<