Thursday, January 20, 2005

Acronymns (Or, A)

Sorry, I forgot not everyone is hip to the Disney lingo.
If you know anything about Disney operations, you know they are mad for acronyms. The only two that are ever really actually used in conversation are-
CP- College Program. Only refers to someone who is in the program, not the program itself.
"The new CPs are training this week, thats why theres like eight people in broiler shop."

ER-Early Release. To get out of work early.
"I asked Dave if I could ER, but he said we're too busy."
"You always ER."
"I didn't know we were gonna have a conversation about this."

1 Comments:

At 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ben,
I like to live a little bit of every day in Celebration but I also like to spend a little time in Annoyance, Tired, Boredom, Curious, Hungy and Confusion.
Hope you're checking on those hotel rates.
Jenny

 

Post a Comment

<< Home