Thursday, January 18, 2007

This Woman Is Not Attractive

I don't like Greys Anatomy. This statement is quite puzzling to many people I know (mostly women) who have a voracious love of this show. I have watched it a few times, and found it not just bad, but comically bad. Crazy, over-the-top faux-dramatic bad. But that's ok. I recognize I'm just not the shows target audience, and I move on. But there is one thing I must address. Lately I've been hearing a lot of men in the media commenting on how beautiful Sandra Oh is.

Really?




Are you sure about that? Because here's the thing about Sandra Oh- She has no face. Look. It's like somebody planed her face off. If you were going to build a face from scratch, this might be a good place to start. All the basic parts are in the general place they should be, they just need to be elaborated upon. But if you are going to talk about how beautiful a woman is, this face should not be attached to that woman.

That's all. More crappy cartoons soon.


Also, do they really refer to one of the characters as "McDreamy"?
Like, all the time? Like that's his name?

3 Comments:

At 2:12 PM, Blogger K said...

I agree whole-heartedly. I saw her for the 1st time in "Under the Tuscan Sun" and I was like "OMG what an ugly asian lady playing that pregnant lesbian." Best of all, that was my actual thought. She makes me shiver.

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger Al said...

mmm, I rather like her :D

 
At 1:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ben...

I almost peed my pants I was laughing so hard when I read this. Seriously you crack me up. I miss you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home