Sunday, December 03, 2006

I will never exercise again.

I seem to have pulled a muscle in my leg while treadmilling. It is I believe, and injury I first incurred several years ago while lifting heavy boxes improperly. Now, because I failed to sufficiently warm up before jogging, it is back to me plague me. Oh well, I'll just keep my beer belly forever.

In totally unrelated news I heard perhaps the worst commercial of all time on the radio today. The meat of it went something like this-

"Sure this Christmas you could make that special someone on your list open up a new phone and then make them open up a new MP3 player...but why do that when you could give them both with Chocolate from Verizon?"

Yeah. I bet you would make them open up a brand new cell phone and MP3 player on Christmas. That's just the kind of person you are. Christ, you're an asshole.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home