Monday, June 12, 2006

I like to regularly check what search terms lead people to my page. Lately 97 percent of them have dealt with Harold Dieterle but I always enjoy the few that don't.
Some recent search engine inquries that somehow led people here. "send them to die slap them Simpsons" "happy baby chef" "billy joels birthday" (???) "malificent ha ha" (??????) "jess parnell voice of brer rabbit".

However, I see that someone in Spain got here by searching for "Ben Storkamp". Do I know anyone in Spain? Are there other Ben Storkamps out there? This will keep me up at night.

Don't forget! Hells Kitchen premiere tonight! Check back here for Hells Kitchen recaps!

2 Comments:

At 8:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should make a top 25 list of the best ones

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger Al said...

I know! For some reason "collagen lips" and "Angelina baby" keep popping up... am I that shallow?! Yikes!

Props for the Mauer post. I keep wanting to just turn the radio off, and then he gets another hit, and another, and another...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home