Thursday, September 08, 2005

Twins

Look, you think I like the prospect of rooting for the freakin' Indians? No! But if there is one thing that approaches my love of the Twins its my hatred of the Yankees. The Twins can't do anything to stop the Yankees from making the playoffs at this point. I have to do what I can to stop them. If that meens sending the Indians some all important good vibes, so be it.....no wait. Scratch that. I can't do it. I just can't cheer for the Indians. If the Yankees make it so be it, I'll just pray (I haven't tried praying yet!) they go out in the first round. Of course I was already planning on burning my first-round exodus wish on the filthy disgusting White Sox. (Don't worry. No possible combination of events could make me root for the White Sox. That will never change)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home