Wednesday, September 07, 2005

My Quandry

First up, I'm sorry but I implemented a change in comments. Sorry, but you have to fill out one of those word thingys to post now. We'll see how it works out. If you guys really hate it I'll take it off. Its just that those spam comments really piss me off.

On to business, the Twins season is all but officialy over now. So I'm left to pondering this. I can handle the Twins not making the playoffs (at least I won't have to be a ball of stress come postseason) IF the Yankees fail to as well. That means in addition to having to root for the Red Sox, who will probably win their division anyway, I have to root for the A's, Angels, and...groan...the Indians. The better those teams do, the less likely the Yankees will win the wild card. So I gotta wonder. When the Twins play the Indians......ugh....it hurts to say this....do I root for the Indians? They are only half a game back of the Yankees. It's probably the right thing to do, but damn if it doesn't feel wrong.

2 Comments:

At 12:56 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Never, never, never root for the Indians no matter how dire things look. There has to be a better way!

 
At 7:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ben, snap out of it. You're a Twins fan. You root for the Twins. The Yankees will always win somehow. You can't stop that. It's like trying to hold back a plague of locusts. Enjoy the baseball season while you can, and stop trying to play God.
YF

 

Post a Comment

<< Home